Profile: 4-star family-run boutique hotel in Adare, Co. Limerick.
Size: 90 rooms.
Services: website design, content management system, online booking engine, digital marketing, PPC, business strategy.
To deliver a website that reflects the unique character of the property focusing on luxury guestrooms, exclusive wedding services and the newly launched conference centre.
To develop a digital strategy that will increase direct room revenue from 15% to 30% within 3 years through conversion optimisation and targeting new markets.
- 40% increase in online room revenue in the 6 months following the launch of the new site.
- 50:1 PPC return on investment as a result of highly optimised brand campaigns.
- 30% improvement in page speed - achieved through optimisation of the upgraded website.
- 35% growth in special offers revenue* thanks to a conversion-focused offers section on the website.
- 77% increase in mobile revenue* due to the new responsive website.
- 25% voucher sale increase* through improved calls-to-action and online voucher shop.
* Jan-March ‘18 vs Jan-March ‘19
Focused on designing a modern and fresh overall look, while maintaining the trademark friendly persona of the brand.
The ‘Rooms’ section presents multiple images per accommodation type and prominent calls-to-action for maximum conversion.
A magazine-style ‘Weddings’ section was created to give an enticing overview of the hotel’s banqueting services. An engaging video, carefully selected imagery, testimonials all encourage viewers to submit an enquiry.
A comprehensive digital marketing strategy was introduced after the website’s launch, including email marketing, SEO and PPC, with an emphasis on wedding offers as well as rooms.
Six months after the website launch, brand PPC campaigns on Google have delivered 50:1 return-on-investment with Facebook retargeting ads also supporting an improvement in online room revenue.
The wedding login module has proven to be an exceedingly successful addition providing a seamless booking experience for wedding guests.